Thursday, October 28, 2010

Revenge is sometimes soo sweet!

ok since this my blog and i can write everything my little heart desires i will do so. So i have this friend how i love and support in everthing shes does, i watch her in swim, i help when she needs it in the kitchen, homework you name it i have either helped with or supported. Well the minute this girl meets a cute guy everything i have planned or done for her is out the window. holy crap what is friendship for if you arent ever going to respect it! like come one, i stayed her whole last swim meet and timed and supported her when she swam, now since she isn't swimming this week its a " maybe ill come" now its " i have to learn early or not come so i can get ready for my date on saturday. like what the hell, you should just come becuase 1 i am your roomate andyou should support me also we had plans "B". and last but not least if your gunna keep it up i will just let my side of the friendship go. I have no problem telling people were not friends anymore, if you don't treat me the same why i treat you then so long, and i will block you out of my life fo a long time and might never let you back in... thats all im gunna say on the subject......
thanks for reading, and listing to me vent :/ somehting i girls gotta do

No comments:

Post a Comment