Thursday, March 3, 2011

Looking Up

it is very very funny how sometimes we never see the bigger picture until we take a step back and realize how truly blessed we are. i have had the most random week ever it started out really well and was really interesting at the same time but as the week went on i slowly begain to break down and down and i had a hard cry and a good cry last night with one of my roomates on how i might never be good enough for anyone. but what she really made me realzie is how truly blessed i am. I live with amazing girls who will always be there for me no matter how annoying or how rude i become they are sort of my rock at college and i love them for it :) i never really looked at how grateful i am for my life, i have 2 legs and 2 arms that function totally fine and i can do sports and play games and act like a normal person and i am so grateful for that. I also go to a amaazing universtiy where i can be around people who have the same problems that i face in the world and that they can help me though it ! and thats a amazing feeling so thank you for the amazing life i have been given..
ps. here a amazing quote i found yesterday :)
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.”

No comments:

Post a Comment